Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mostly 'cause I Ought too

I'm posting this mostly because I feel like I should, not because I
really have anything to say. I want to have something to say. I want to have a few pearls of wisdom to drop or rays of sunshine to distribute. I don't actually have those, at least not ready to hand. I don't feel bad or anything, just, well, mostly just needing more coffee.

I'm in the school crunch. I'm spending this weekend working on the rough draft for my Senior Seminar paper so that I can submit it on Monday to be work-shopped on Wednesday, the last day of class. Final draft due on the 10th. I think I'll make it.

We had a hell of a snow last night. It started as rain that lasted for about 2 days, then last night it got cold enough and snowed. Pretty! It's sunny now and very bright.

1 comment:

Nathan Herald said...

Hey, I got that thing you wanted. Probably won't see you at school (Yes, I know I missed the final), so gimme hollah.

Lankylurkr (at) gmail (dot) com